This week has been a bit quieter work-wise, but still plenty going on!
That Good Week…
– Enjoying an afternoon in the sun with Matt, then watching Shrek the Musical
– Getting 3 PT sessions, 2 rides, 1 body combat and 1 gym sessions with Matt in this week! That’s the most I’ve done in a LONG time
– Skyping my super pregnant sister and having a cheeky look around her new house
– Planning ahead on ‘healthy baking day’ and adding some of the freshly baked goodies into My Fitness Pal so I don’t overeat on the wrong things
– Booking our summer holiday at Ibiza Rocks! EEEEEEK!
That Bad Week…
– Feeling pretty down and worried about the upcoming body composition test
– Giving in on Thursday and enjoying a dinner out (and dessert!!) with Matt
– Hurting Matt in the gym…but who know his glutes were so weak?! lol
– The DOMS…..ohhhhhh, the DOMS. #Killer
– Feeling pretty down on Saturday – feeling a bit ‘meh’
Sitting here writing this on Saturday afternoon, all I can think about is the body composition test on Thursday morning. I always get so bloody nervous in the week leading up to the test. I don’t go and do anything drastic in the week leading up to, and considering that I’ve been sticking to my macros +/- 5g every day (well, apart from a couple) then there isn’t actually anything I can even do to ‘tighten it up’.
At the moment, I don’t feel any different in my clothes or look any different in the mirror. I reaaaaallllly want the test to say that I’ve not lost ANY muscle, not a single gram! Right now, I don’t know if I am going to have lost the 0.5% body fat that I wanted to lose this month, but we can only wait and see.
Apart from all of that – next week looks like more of the same. I am heading to brunch on Friday, my monthly post-weigh in ritual lol.
I hope you have all enjoyed your week, and have made some plans for the next one!