Another super busy week for me! It’s all been a bit go-go-go recently! No time to think, breathe or sit down! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
That Good Week…
– My event at du Forum running smoothly!
– Still getting in some exercise
– Sticking to my macros on event day (tougher than it seems, I promise you)
– Enjoying The Laughter Factory at Park Rotana
– Enjoying a lovely Leopolds breakfast post-event with Matt
That Bad Week…
– Hurting my back on Monday in the gym, leaving me to have to do easier workouts for the rest of the week
– Being hungry/tired on Saturday (the day after my event) and having a mini food binge whilst I was cooking dinner lol
– Not getting in as much exercise as I wanted to throughout the week
This week Matt has promised to take my bike to be fixed at Yas Cycles, so hopefully we might get out to the track on Tuesday! I still want to get back into doing some Body Combat classes so I am looking forward to maybe fitting one in! I’ve got my 3 PT sessions with Isaac at Le Meridien to carry on with the PT Diaries – and I’ve really got to start thinking about what I am going to do once this month is over! Eeeeek!