That Good Week…
– Managing to get through the 3 days of PT sessions in succession (and not dying lol)
– Enjoying my relaxing full body massage at Eden Spa
– Getting back on track after a couple of days of yummy treats in the UK
– Taking part in some meditation sessions with Matt to unwind
– Experiencing CRYOtherapy (blog coming soon)
– Having a really relaxing weekend
That Bad Week…
-Being super tired by the end of the week
– Feeling one step behind on everything and constantly trying to keep up
– My body composition results (see tomorrows monthly Body Update)
I’m starting a new month with Isaac, and that means new exercises. I’m glad that we’re making a change because I have a seriously short attention span and I’m ready to move on from the last batch. I’ll be excited to tell you what my new exercises are – I’m sure they’re going to be tough – but I’m super ready to dig deeper and work harder!!
Next weekend also means another trip to Dubai – wahoo!