That Good Week…
– Smashing through Week 3 of workouts with PT Isaac
– Heading back to the UK and surprising my family and seeing Matts family
– Announcing mine and Matts engagement!!!!!!!!
– Running a really strong 12k round the track on Sunday night
– Getting out for two 5k runs when in the UK
That Bad Week…
– Not sticking to well to my macros over the weekend in the UK
– Struggling a little bit in my Tuesday session at the gym (but I had a little cry and then got on with it)
– Being bloody freeeeezing when landing in the UK!! Brrrrr!
Next week I’m looking forward to the 4th week with PT Isaac at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, and booking in a body composition test to see what changes have been made the in the last month. I really want to see a good change because I think that I have been working particularly hard, concentrating on the macros and trying to smash every single session.