That Good Week…
– Enjoying the new workouts with my new Personal Trainer (read The PT Diaries here)
– Having a great day out in Dubai to watch Beauty & The Beast with Matt
– Staying on point with my nutrition. Read my food diary here
– Fitting things into my macros that normally I would have stayed away from (HELLO Legerra Pizza from Pizza Express)
– Taking those all important steps to start moving forward with my 2016 plans 🙂
– Absolutely BOSSING prep for next week!
That Bad Week…
– My abs are on FIREEEEEEE!!!! Along with every other muscle in my body too lol! Doing new exercises, no matter how fit you think you are, is going to shock your body! I found that out this week – big style!
Next week is very much more of the same. I want to get through this week with as close to a ‘perfect’ score that I can. Excited for my PT sessions, food prepped to the max and ready for it! I’ve got some studying to do, so I really need to plan my time well. That’s whats SO good about morning workouts – they’re done before your day even starts – leaving your evening to do with as you please…so in my case, getting some eLearning in!