That Good Week…
– Getting back into exercise properly
– Enjoying making some new paleo dishes for me and Matt to try
– Having a great week nutritionally
– Having a good afternoon at Yas Marina Christmas Market
That Bad Week…
– Still fighting temptation to snack, especially when Matt goes for something sweet after dinner, but I am getting SO much better at fighting the urge (and planning something sweet to fit in with my macros)
With the first 12 days of paleo done and dusted, I kind of feel like it’s a bit of a breeze now (and now I say that, something’s gonna happen – like someone is going to tell me that chicken and sweet potato isn’t paleo anymore). I started off the first few days of December trying to make these complicated recipes, and they didn’t have to be so damn complicated because paleo is pretty simple! Of course I have to feed my sweet tooth, because that isn’t ever going to go away, but I managed to find and adapt a couple of great recipes for Protein Chocolate Brownies & Protein Banana Bread. Yes – me and Matt still take protein (sue us) – I wouldn’t be able to reach my nutritional goals without it, but it makes these sweet treats waaaaay more balanced and totally guilt free.
unless you eat the whole loaf.
Next week though, I do have an actual party to attend. Like, a Christmas one! The lovely team at Zomato sent me an invite to their ZomatoParty on Tuesday. Yep – this is going to be a test – but fingers crossed I will be able to work around everything and still enjoy the event.