I stole a little recipe from The Body Coach and it tasted incredible, so I thought I would share it with you too!
600g Chicken Breast, cubed
600g Cooked Wholegrain Pasta
80g Shredded Mozzarella
450g (1 drained jar) Roasted Red Peppers
100g Unsalted Cashew Nuts
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– Fry off the chicken cubes in a large pan in some coconut oil, while cooking the pasta in a separate pan
– Put all of the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and whizz up until smooth
– Once the chicken is cooked, add 1/4 of the sauce and stir in
– Add the drained cooked pasta and the remainder of the sauce and stir until warm
– Serve with a sprinkling of mozzarella!! Enjoy!
30% Protein / 34% Carbs / 36% Fat