The last week of my first year of blogging, and it had to be one of the most stressful. With Matt opening one of the first Apple Stores in the UAE, and me with my first UAE Event to run, we’ve pretty much been passing ships, but we’ve both worked hard and are super happy with how much we have achieved.
Here’s the last week in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Enjoying friends & family day at The Apple Store, Yas Island
– Then enjoying dinner at the Indian Restaurant we’ve wanted to go to for ages (Asha’s in Yas Mall)
– Getting through two very long days setting up and running the event
– Finally figuring out what I am going to do with the next year of That Fitness Journey
– Getting through TWELVE WEEKS of not drinking (and now I’m too scared to drink again lol)
That Bad Week…
– Eating not one, but TWO Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in one day (but god they were good!!)
– Getting a bit stressed and teary at my event on the weekend. Impossible for me not to cry at everything these days!
– Not doing Week 12 of BBG
Is Week 53! Week one of year two. Tuesday is my official blog-birthday so I’ve got a body composition test booked in for Tuesday morning and you’ll be able to see how far I’ve come in 12 months. You’ll also be able to read about what I’m going to do going forward into Year Two!! How bloomin’ exciting hey?!!