Here’s the last week in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Enjoying getting out on the bike in the mornings
– Getting some more housey stuff done over the weekend
– Managing to not drink at the Labrinth/ Mark Ronson gig (but my GOD it was difficult)
That Bad Week…
– Feeling a bit lost as I don’t really know what to do with myself at the end of this plan
– As always, not being that great with food choices throughout the week
…is the FINAL week of BBG. I’m not exactly still following the plan like I should be, but I am still getting some of the workouts in, so I can say I am still kinda doing it.
I just need to get my head down and concentrate – but it’s so bloody hard!!! I’ve got my big event this Friday, and Matts store opens on Friday so we’re going to be like passing ships and absolutely KNACKERED by the time the weekend hits. I just need to make sure that we don’t let us being knackered turn into bad food choices. I think I’ll make some clean desserts so that even if we do feel like eating sweets or chocolate or whatever, we’ll have something on backup to get us through! I’ve got some backup clean crumble in the freezer so I think I might have to turn to that at some point!