This week has been OK. But in my mind I know that I can do better. I think I got a little complacent this week with portion sizes at dinner, and that led me to over-eat a couple of times, but make sure you check out this weeks exercise diary and food diary to see the full details…
Here’s the last seven days in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Meeting some great people through work meetings
– Finally writing up the post about Teatro at Park Rotana
– Making some good contacts on my own for this little blog of mine (I’ll be unveiling all about that soon)
– Having Matt back for the majority of the week
– Getting to spend Friday with Matt before he headed off again, and watching the opening Rugby World Cup match.
That Bad Week…
– Matt leaving again early Saturday morning 😦
– Saturday being a real struggle due to late night rugby watching and early morning airport runs
– Being a bit lax on portion sizes at dinner, something I am definitely going to focus on this week
Next week is the beginning of BBG Week 7 and I really want to get a perfect week of food and exercise. I haven’t got Matt here this week so it’s pretty much all down to me. I’ve thrown away the snacks in the cupboard and I’ve made a simple food plan which means I won’t spend hours in the kitchen.
Hopefully we’ll get down the track again too, because I am itching to get my body-stats done again. I really want to see if any changes have been made in the last few weeks!