Another week down in Abu Dhabi – and we are SO close to being all done and settled it’s frustrating lol!!
Here’s the last seven days in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Getting some really nice compliments from new Facebook/Instagram followers on my Fitness Journey ❤
– Feeling really good in a skin tight dress on Friday night (EEEEK)
– Enjoying a night out in Dubai with the team
– Doing well nutritionally 90% of the week
– Our new sofas/furniture being delivered to the apartment (and on time too!!)
That Bad Week…
– Matt leaving the country for training on Wednesday night, and missing him for the rest of the week
– Missing a couple of workouts due to going out and having an iickle bit of a hangover lol
– Stressing out about being 12 weeks out of a full year ‘transformation’ and worrying that I’ve not got far enough
I stuck well to my nutrition plan last week, and I want to do the same this time around. Yeah – it might mean spending a little more time in the supermarket checking ingredient lists etc etc, but it’s all worth it in the end.
Matt doesn’t get back until Thursday lunchtime – so I’ve still got a fair few days without him 😦 I’m going to use the time to get some stuff sorted out blog wise, house wise, fitness wise and really get into the swing of 12-weeks-out before he comes back. I know he’ll be super-supportive as always, but I think I’m going to need to ask him to be super-strict with me too (as I always cave in to a beer or a bit of a cheat meal when he asks lol)
I’m going to give this ONE HUNDRED PERCENT