As you may know – I’m a bit of a chicken fan. So when I went over to P.F Chang’s in Yas Mall a couple of weeks ago (review here) and tried the chicken lettuce wraps, I was pretty hooked to say the least.
I wanted to try and make my own version as it’s a great high protein, low carb dish that’ll satisfy everyone – so I gave it a go!
Read the recipe below…
(Serves 2) – Could serve 3 but I love a big fat portion
– Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan, add onion and sauté.
– Add in chicken pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
– Add in the fajita mix & chilli’s and cook until chicken is done.
– Break off the outside leaves of the lettuce and stack on a plate
– Make up the wraps and enjoy!!!
Per Serving – 367 Cals
66% Protein (62g)
23% Carbs (21g)
10% Fat (4g)