Another week down in Abu Dhabi – and another bunch of sunny photos to show you!!
Here’s the last seven days in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Enjoying Hugo’s Birthday on a night time cruise around Yas Island
– Riding around the F1 track and getting 6 PB’s on the Strava app
– Having loads of fun at McGettigan’s Pub on Saturday watching the Football, Rugby and listening to a live band
– Having a drink at the swim up bar at the pool 🙂
– Enjoying Chinese at PF Changs at Yas Mall (review coming soon!)
That Bad Week…
– A couple of bad food choices made in the week
– Not doing a full workout on Wednesday
– My breakfasts slowly getting more and more unhealthy. Time to reign it in!
We’ve got more of Matt’s colleagues arriving next week, and a birthday in the mix so we’ll be heading out for one night!
We’ll also be doing the handover and getting the keys for our apartment, which is super exciting because it means we can go and buy our appliances and get all of those delivered and installed before our shipment arrives from the UK.
I’ve finally found somewhere that can do the haircut I want so I’m having a bit of a restyle on Wednesday which I’m super excited for!!