Another week down – and what a great week it’s been!!
Here’s the last seven days in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Enjoying a Q&A session & workout with Personal Trainer/Body Building Champion Isaac (read about that here)
– Spending an amazing day in Dubai with Matt and his best friend Jon
– Watching the fountains from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa ❤
– Getting to check out Yas Beach (full review coming soon – after Ramadan is over)
– Making my blog look all prettiful and stuff!
– Getting to 1000 followers on my Instagram Page – Thank You!!!
– Finally picking up some BBQ sauce from the supermarket…mmmmmm! ❤
– Going out for dinner on Saturday and ordering a healthy meal.
That Bad Week…
– Not sticking to my guns and eating healthily when out in Dubai
– Being in quite a bit of pain after 3 workouts in 24 hours (I know….my fault!!)
– A ickle bit of loneliness on Sunday with Matt busy with work stuff – but a little letter from my Mysha helped 🙂
There’ll be a few more of Matts colleagues arriving so we’ll have more friends to make which is awesome! Also – it’s one of their birthdays so it looks like another celebration is in order, though maybe not quite a messy as the last one!
We should be getting the keys to our apartment next week, which means we can go out and buy appliances and stuff – EEEK! And of course a trip to Ikea is in order!
Everything seems to be slowly coming together now – which is awesome – and we’re really having a good time here. The last month has gone so quickly, I can’t believe we’ve been here that long already!
Can’t wait to see what’s next….