Another great week!!
This week has been pretty much the same as the last; six days of exercise, six days of eating well, and one deeeelightful rest day full of Iftar 🙂
Here’s the last seven days in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Six out of 7 days exercising and eating well.
– Heading out to explore a different mall (and so Matt could go to a bike shop of course)
– Enjoying another Iftar (breaking of the fast) at Yas Viceroy – write up coming tomorrow!!
– Getting our passes so that we can ride around the F1 track every week for FREE
That Bad Week…
– Missing home a bit over the weekend
– Struggling to get out of bed to go to the gym a couple of mornings (but doing it anyways)
More of the same please! We’re looking forward to sticking to our routine of getting up to go the gym in the morning before a strong breakfast, a couple of hours by the pool and then exploring a bit more of our new home in the afternoons. We’re starting to house hunt on Monday/Tuesday which is very exciting! Hopefully we’ll find somewhere we want to live in these couple of days. We know the area we want to view in (overlooking Abu Dhabi Golf Club and with amazing views of the Grand Mosque) – so hopefully there’ll be the right kind of apartment available.
I’ve also managed to score a meeting with the guys at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi on Thursday, and they’ve kindly invited me and Matt to join them for Iftar on Friday. I’m meeting with them on Thursday to discuss some blogging opportunities at the hotel, so hopefully you’ll be reading some great posts on what they’ve got to offer very soon!
Coming Up This Week: My review of Iftar at Yas Viceroy