With the goal Wedding looming even closer, I really tried my hardest to keep my focus and stay healthy this week. I had my monthly weigh-in on Friday (read about that here) and not only was it the monthly, it was my SIX MONTH transformation update….eeeek!
Here it is in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Dropping some inches after last months weigh-in and Birthday weekend.
– Enjoying my IIFYM way of living (meaning I got to have a cupcake on Friday, mmmm)
– Really enjoying the first couple of days with Matt in Abu Dhabi, looking around and familiarising ourselves with the area.
That Bad Week…
– Having one of my days on Wednesday, being ridiculously tired and ratty – and really needing a good nights sleep! (thankfully, I got one)
– Not exercising as much as last week
Next week is the final week before the Wedding. My outfit has all arrived and all fits (yay!) and I am looking forward to feeling confident on Saturday. But to feel confident then, I need to make sure I am responsible and accountable all week, even though I’m not at work. We’ve got a lot of stuff to do this week, so we are keeping ourselves busy, and luckily Matt is ridiculously supportive as always!
Can’t wait to show you all my outfit 🙂