Another week down already?!!!!
Here it is in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Smashing out the final week of BodyBuilding.com Elite Body Programme and realised that I had upped my weight waaaaay more than I originally thought!
– Seeing some sorta abs over the weekend *happy face*
– Cooking up some scrummy British Pie Week recipes (here)
– Driving my car with the roof down for the first time!!! Helloooo Summer
That Bad Week…
– Heading out to eat on Monday night with friends and not sticking to my food plan
– Getting really frustrated that my Body Fat Percentage just won’t go below 20%. I’ve been stuck at 21% for weeks and it’s really starting to get at me…
Well, now the Elite Body Programme is over, I don’t really know what to do!
Ovi joking – I’ve found a new plan. This month, I am going to be working on a new plan from BodyBuilding.com called The Clutch Cut. Have a look at the overview video on this weeks exercise diary!
Psssst… It’s going to be HARD!