What a week! Here it is in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Work giving me a suit jacket in a size smaller
– Adding 2,465kgs overall to my lifts in the last week (read my full exercise diary here)
– Going to my first ever football match with Matt, and having an amazing day!! (though my food diary does NOT like it)
That Bad Week…
– Planning out my daily meals/snacks, and then snacking when I’m preparing them….BAD TIFF
– Skipping Friday’s 5 mile run
Heading into week 3 of the Elite Body Training Plan, and week 4 of the 10k training programme, I know this week is really going to hit me hard. But I am feeling determined and I am ready to smash out this last week of double workouts before the race on Sunday. I need to get on top of my nutrition plan, as it’s weights and measurements day on Saturday (eeeeek!!). If anyone see’s me with bad food, just smash it out of my hands!!
Please sponsor us for our 10k run next weekend!!!