A bit of a whirlwind week really! Here it is in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Going on lots of mini adventures with my lovely Matt
– Getting myself out there for the first few days of our 10k training. Running outside is definitely not my thing, but I did it!
– Turning it around on Friday and finishing off the week with 3 well-balanced days
– Getting myself a new car after mine decided to die *sad face*
That Bad Week…
– Snacking when I food-prep for the next week. A habit I really need to get out of!
I have never looked forward to smashing a week as much as I do right now. Until you ‘fall of the wagon’ you don’t really realise how miserable and bad it makes you feel. Now I know, and I know that I don’t want to feel like that again anytime soon, so I have food prepped, planned and I am completely ready to absolutely SMASH this week out of the water.
I have got my 10k plan to follow, along with my Elite Body plan from BodyBuilding.com. This week isn’t going to know what’s hit it! Let’s DO this!!!