It’s now the end of week 11, and I’m feeling stronger than ever – yay!! It’s been a long and hard week…here it is in pictures:
That Good Week…
– Getting back on the Smith Machine to hit up the heavier squats
– The little triumph of putting my hair up and seeing some bicep definition
– Having a pretty good week nutritionally
– Bro Science Life releasing this brilliant resolution video:
That Bad Week…
– Being extremely jealous of Matt going boarding this weekend and missing him loads *sad face*
– Getting a bit too carby on Saturday (check my food diary here)
All in all, I’ve had a pretty good week. I’ve been able to focus on getting things right, taking time over decisions and making sure they are the right ones. I managed to stick quite closely to my nutritional goals and I feel really positive about it.
I am currently pre-planning my entire next week in food, to make sure that it is as perfect as I can get it. It takes a lot of effort to ensure that my diet is right – I’m not just cooking for me, so I have to take other people into consideration. Pre-planning is key to making sure that I stick to my goals. Logging my food and exercise makes me accountable for what I do. Being honest about what I am eating makes me feel happier. It doesn’t matter if I eat a cake or a bit of chocolate, as long as I log it and change things to fit in with my goals.
I constantly need to challenge myself, and the Squat Challenge that I am doing at the moment feels like a challenge to me. Two weeks in, two weeks to go. I now need to think about my challenge for next month….any ideas?!